OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM from September 2012 onwards.
- Red v-necked jumper with school logo available via our website (approximately £10.00 to £15.00)
- Charcoal or black school trousers, knee length skirts, or tailored knee-length culottes. (Skinny trousers, short skirts or shorts are not permitted.)
- Long or short sleeved white school shirt with top button.
- School tie (only available from our school office, currently £3.00 each)
- Dark ankle-length socks with trousers or white ankle or knee length socks with skirts.
- Black or navy blue tights.
Optional summer uniform (Easter through to the end of October)
- White polo shirt with school logo (no tie), replacing school shirt and tie.
- White polo shirt (without school logo) or plain white t-shirt
- Black PE shorts (not cycling shorts)
- White or red socks
- Training shoes
Optional PE kit
- Football/hockey boots
- Plain red round neck sweatshirt
- Black jogging pants
- Swimming trunks/costume for those year 5 pupils who are selected for swimming lessons
- Each pupil should bring the following into school every day: pencil, 30cm ruler, cartridge pen or Berol handwriting pen or roller ball, a pair of compasses and protractor. If possible pupils should also bring coloured pencils (but not felt tipped pens). Pupils may also bring a calculator and are encouraged to do so if they are in Years 7 or 8.
- If a bag is brought into school, it is suggested that this be of a sports bag or back-pack type and, if possible, should fit inside a school locker.
- BMS School Uniform - how to order