Aims and Mission Statement
At Burgoyne Middle School we aim to provide each child with the confidence and skills to shine, now and in the future.
Together we will keep Burgoyne a safe and happy place by:
- respecting everyone, being ready for work and rejoicing in each other's success;
- ensuring that every child has the right to be heard, valued, respected and celebrated every day;
- always speaking politely and being helpful to everyone; adult or child;
- showing respect for people from all cultures and celebrating differences, where any form of discrimination is not tolerated;
- ensuring that everyone at Burgoyne has an equal chance to succeed.
Developed by all members of the Burgoyne Community.